Susquehanna Club Policies & Procedures
Dear Sir or Madam,
I want to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to show you the professional banquet packages available at the Susquehanna Club. Our staff strives to excel in every aspect of our business. From our chef to our custodial personnel, our first priority is always our customer. We look forward to every event as if it were our own.
It will be the entire staff which will be assisting you, although I will be primarily responsible for your affair, our sales office personnel will be familiar with your plans and are available to answer any of your questions. Again, I thank you for this opportunity.
Sharen Ewell, Club Manager
Phone 717-770-3030 Fax 717-770-4634
The following policies will assist our staff in providing you and your guests with a special and memorable event.
Reception Room Rental:
Ceremony in the reception room with guests sitting at their dinner tables: $400.
Additional "Ceremony Room" on a Saturday: $2500.
Additional "Ceremony Room" Sunday through Friday: $500.
Outdoor Ceremony: $1000 rental plus $2.00 per chair.
Outdoor Hors d'oeuvres: $1000 rental plus $2.00 per chair, $5.00 per table.
$1000 - Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Guest Count and Payment :
To properly prepare for your special event we appreciate receiving:
- Your menu selection and full estimated payment 60 days in advance.
- Personal checks are not accepted up to two months prior to your event. Visa, Mastercard, cash and bank checks are accepted.
- List of Names, guest count and seating chart 7 days in advance, this will be considered a guarantee and is not subject to reduction.
- Children’s prices: 6-12 years =1/2 price, children 5 and under = Free (children not included in minimum count).
|Minimum Guest Counts|
|Sunday through Friday||50||50|
- Sunday through Friday package prices are discounted $2.00 per person (with the exception of the month of December).
- Time limitation on Ballrooms is 5 hours.
- There will be $500.00 charge for the use of Glitter/Confetti in the Susquehanna Club.
- Tapered candles or bubbles may not be used in the Susquehanna Club. All candles must be dripless, self contained and pre-approved. A $30 dollar charge will be assessed for any wax dripped on to table cloths.
- Open or cash bars: A service charge of $75 per bartender will apply if sales of $400 per bartender are not attained.
- No one under 21 years of age will be permitted to consume alcohol.
- No food or beverage is permitted to be brought into the facility without prior approval. (exception: wedding cake).
- No food may be taken from the club.
- Installation Commander reserves the right to cancel or change any function.
DLA Installation Support Access Policy
The DLA Installation access policy effective May 1, 2009.
Full Name is needed for every guest 16 years of age and older. The list must be in alphabetical order by last name and provided 5 days prior to the event. Vendors can be added to the bottom of the page and labled vendors.
All individuals must have an official photo ID and checked against the list to gain access to the Susquehanna Club. Official ID is state ID (provided by PENNDOT), driver’s license, high school ID, passport, military ID or CAC card.
Please use Post 1 on Ross Avenue to access the Susquehanna Club.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy please contact me at 717-770-3030.
For all Bookings and Information, contact:
Sharen Ewell, Club Manager
Phone 717-770-3030 | Fax 717-770-4634 | EMAIL: SHAREN.EWELL@DLA.MIL
Let us show you why The Susquehanna Club is the perfect location for your next large gathering or special event.